Hi everyone!!! This is an art supplies giveaway for me reaching an amount of followers I said I’d do a giveaway at!
Here are the things you’ll be getting, as you can see from the photo!
- 6” by 10” Sketchbook for both wet and dry media
- A bottle of ink, you pick the color, I’ll order it from a specific site
- A fountain pen that comes with the ink from the same site
- 11 colors of Cotman Winsor & Newton watercolors
- 3 brushes
- A drawing of a subject of your choice to go on the first page! You might want to check my art out if you’re unfamiliar with me to see what types of things I usually do
And that’s that. I don’t use any of those watercolor tubes anymore, as I’ve replaced them each with higher quality tubes, so I thought: why not give them away? And I like the fountain pen I’ve been using so much that I think I’d like someone else to try it, too. I’ve also replaced the three brushes I’ve included here, so I don’t need those, either. And a drawing for good measure.
Here are the rules! Please follow these:
- No giveaway blogs. I want more people to actually see this and have a chance at getting something; a lot of artists don’t have a lot of money…
- Reblogs enter you, and a Like helps. You can’t just like - but you can do both to double your chances of just reblogging (if it falls on someone who liked it, I’ll check to see if they reblogged it)
- I’ll be checking the blog that wins to see if you’re an active blog.
- You gotta use these after they arrive! I obviously can’t enforce this, but I want to see people not being timid! Make art! That’s what these are for. I know a thing that stops a lot of people is being scared they’ll mess up and waste expensive supplies… but if this is a gift, that shouldn’t matter!
- This ends on May 24th. If I send an ask and you don’t respond within 2 days, I’ll ask the next person, and so on.
- I will ship anywhere. I’ll pay the shipping.
I think that’s everything. Have fun!!! Good luck!
Yahoo is trying to buy tumblr. Reblog if you are against this!
Again, they’ve bought a bunch of other websites already, including Delicious and Flickr, and it seems that they closed many of them immediately after––do I need to tell you that we should all be concerned?
(And needless to say, I now feel extremely dirty simply for the fact that I have all but one of my emails with Yahoo.)
Are you seriously?? OMG SHIT NO - PLEASE GUYS, THIS CAN’T HAPPEN D:
Keeper Island Birdy Shifters -Christine Ridgway/Skidar
FINALLY! That’s a lot of birdies. And only one repeat! Woo!
From left to right:
Kitagan the sun conure
Emery the loggerhead shrike
Seda the violet-green tree swallow
Soolee the bat hawk
Cory the osprey
Kellen the peregrine falcon
Nzuri the greater hornbill
Falean the house sparrow
Angani the Tasmanian masked owl
Kaiser the Red Kite
Cha-Cha the major mitchell’s cockatoo
Rewai the kiwi
Kate the American kestrel
Robert the crowned hawk-eagle
Olivia the European Hobby
Theo the Rufous hummingbird
Seth the Adelie penguin
Elroy the black-billed magpie
Joey the castle hawk
Nico the little auk
Aven the Hawaiian goose
Jones the Canadian goose
Mikey the Canadian goose
Molly the red-shouldered hawk
Evan the eastern screech owl
Laura the snowy owl
Kuba the red crowned crane
Thabo the keel-billed toucan
Eric the greater roadrunner
RJ the great grey owl
Darcy the sunbittern
Linus the black-headed gull
Andrew the yellow-collared macaw
Alan the harpy eagle.
Characters belong to me, wewters, moshypants and noodlerface
i reblogged this before but we actually started playing this game and it has resulted in spilled drinks, flying cigarettes, and friends getting hit in the gut with 5lb crystal balls
it is fantastic
❀ Thus, in the Ouran Host Club, handsome boys who have too much time on their hands flourish by entertaining equally idle girls. ❀
There once was a young boy with a very bad temper. The boy’s father wanted to teach him a lesson, so he gave him a bag of nails and told him that every time he lost his temper he must hammer a nail into their wooden fence.
On the first day of this lesson, the little boy had driven 37 nails into the fence. He was really mad!
Over the course of the next few weeks, the little boy began to control his temper, so the number of nails that were hammered into the fence dramatically decreased.
It wasn’t long before the little boy discovered it was easier to hold his temper than to drive those nails into the fence.
Then, the day finally came when the little boy didn’t lose his temper even once, and he became so proud of himself, he couldn’t wait to tell his father.
Pleased, his father suggested that he now pull out one nail for each day that he could hold his temper.
Several weeks went by and the day finally came when the young boy was able to tell his father that all the nails were gone.
Very gently, the father took his son by the hand and led him to the fence.
“You have done very well, my son,” he smiled, “but look at the holes in the fence. The fence will never be the same.”
The little boy listened carefully as his father continued to speak.
“When you say things in anger, they leave permanent scars just like these. And no matter how many times you say you’re sorry, the wounds will still be there.”
I did this so quickly. learned just today that 2 sexual assaults happened in my high school district while I was a sophomore… 2 years after they essentially taught us girls that if we got sexually assaulted, it was out fault. The principal tried to cover it up and the assaulter only got benched during the sport for a while. the victims got blamed and hurt by their peers. it’s what they were taught to do, anyways.
I feel too tired to move.
I told myself that when I graduated high school, I would write the school a letter. I regret that I never did.
A list of upcoming movies based on video games…
I’m really interested to see how some of these turn out
They better not screw up Ratchet and Clank!
Nice legs, daisy dukes, makes a man go